Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Objective)
The objective of this Agreement is to define the terms and conditions, procedures, and other necessary items regarding the use of the recruitment information service (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) of QQTE.COM and relevant institutions offered by QQTE.COM on the internet.
Article 2 (Definitions)
The definitions of terminologies used in this agreement are as follows.
1. A "member" means an individual who signed a service use contract for QQTE.COM to utilize web information.
2. A "user" means any person who utilizes QQTE.COM regardless of whether or not the person signed a service use contract available for general users as well as for individual and corporate parties.
3. "ID" means a combination of English letters and numbers given by the QQTE.COM during the signing of a service use contract for user identification and service use by a user.
4. A "password" means a combination of English letters and numbers set up by a user to protect their secret information.
5. A "service" means that a user using a terminal device to connect to a host computer of QQTE.COM and enter and utilize various types of information.
6. A "service use contract" means a contract signed between QQTE.COM and a user under this Agreement so that the user may be provided with the services on the website.
Article 3 (Effects and Changes of the Agreement)
1. This Agreement is displayed on QQTE.COM and shall be in effect upon sign-up by a user on the website.
2. QQTE.COM may change this Agreement in the event that there is a reasonable cause. In the event that the Agreement is changed, a public notification about the change will be made immediately.
3. If a user who signed up does not agree with the changed Agreement, then they may stop using the service and terminate the service use contract at any time. The continued use of the service after the Agreement is in effect will be regarded as agreement by the user to any change in the Agreement.
Article 4 (Other Regulations)
In the event that any item that is not specified in this Agreement is specified in any relevant law, it will be in compliance with the law. Any other items will be in compliance with customary practices.
Article 5 (Scope of Application)
1. This Agreement will be applied to users of QQTE.COM.
2. Any item that is not specified in this Agreement may be subject to any relevant laws and the guidelines on the use by service.
Chapter 2 Service Use Contract
Article 6 (Effect of the Service Use Contract)
1. The service use contract comes into effect upon the approval of an ID of QQTE.COM regarding the application for the user ID.
2. In the event that a user applies for an ID in compliance with the provisions in Paragraph 1, they shall apply for the items necessary for user management of QQTE.COM through the “ID application” service.
3. A user is regarded as agreeing to this Agreement by clicking the “I Agree” button during the registration procedure.
4. Any contract on the use of a special service, such as the use of a large portion of service, will be an additional contract.
Article 7 (Application for Service Use)
1. Any person who aims to use a service by signing up for membership shall provide all of the information required (including their name, foreigner’s registration number, and contact information, Member photo, Member residence card photo) by QQTE.COM.
2. Members may only use the service if they provide their names and foreigner’s registration number, and any user who did not sign up with their real name may not claim any rights.
3. The IDs of any members who applied for service use by violating relevant laws, such as the illegal use of other people’s names, will be deleted. They may also be subject to punishment pursuant to relevant laws.
Article 8 (Postponement or Refusal of Approval of a Service Use Contract)
1. QQTE.COM reserves the right to postpone the approval of a service use contract in any of the following cases.
1) In the event that there is no room in a facility or any technical problem
2) In the event that it is deemed necessary for efficient operation of the service
2. QQTE.COM may refuse approval of any of the following applications for a service use contract.
1) Application for service use through the theft of another’s name
2) Filling in false content on the application form for a service use contract
3) In the event that it is difficult to approve service use for a reason accountable to an applicant for an ID
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 9 (Service Use Hours)
Unless there is a specific problem in the work and technology of QQTE.COM, service use hours will be 6 hours (18:00-24:00) a day.
Exceptions will be made for any date or hour(s) determined to be out of service by QQTE.COM for reasons such as regular maintenance. Any interruptions and limitation of the service will comply with an additional guideline.
Article 10 (Termination of a Service Use Contract and Limitation of Service Use)
1. In the event a user desires to terminate a service use contract, they shall apply to QQTE.COM for the termination of the contract.
2. QQTE.COM may cancel the service use contract or suspend all or part of a service provision in the event a user commits any of the following cases.
1) Theft of another’s ID and password
2) Impairing the stable operation of the service by transmitting a large amount of information
3) Transmitting advertising information or e-mails that are contrary to the intention of a recipient
4) Any act subject to the limitation on use by the Korea Communication Standards Commission
5) Using any information obtained by using a service for commercial purposes without approval from QQTE.COM
6) Actions deemed inappropriate by QQTE.COM
Article 11 (Deletion of User’s Posting and Limitation on Use)
1. In the event that QQTE.COM determines that there is no room for a service facility, it may notify about this in advance. If necessary, QQTE.COM may delete any posting or article registered on the website or may limit part of the service use of users.
2. In the event that QQTE.COM determines that any posting or article registered within the service by a user matches any of the following cases, QQTE.COM may delete it without any prior notice to the user.
1) In the event that the posting or article defames another user or a third party by slandering or discrediting others
2) In the event that the posting or article is deemed inappropriate for the purpose of the operation of the bulletin board concerned
3) In the event that the posting or article circulates information, a sentence, or an image that violates public order and public morals
4) In the event that the posting or article is deemed to be related to anti-national, anti-social, or criminal acts
5) In the event that the period of the posting or article exceeds a specified period
6) In the event that the posting or article is determined to violate any relevant laws
Article 12 (Suspension and Limitation of the Service)
1. QQTE.COM may suspend offering of the service in any of the following cases.
1) In the event that it is unavoidable because of repair or construction of a facility for service
2) In the event that a key telecommunication company stops providing electric communication service during a specified period in accordance with the Telecommunications Business Act
2. QQTE.COM may suspend or limit offering the service if there is a problem in service use, such as a national emergency, error in the service facility, or congestion in service use.
Chapter 4 Obligations
Article 13 (Obligations of QQTE.COM)
1. QQTE.COM shall maintain the QQTE.COM so that it is suitable for offering stable service and shall carry out efforts to immediately fix any errors that occur in a facility for the service.
2. Any change of or addition to the contents of the service will be notified online by QQTE.COM on the service screen.
Article 14 (Personal Information Protection)
1. QQTE.COM shall protect the personal information of a user received during application for use, additional personal information received afterwards, and personal information created during service use in accordance with relevant laws such as the Official Information Disclosure Act and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
2. QQTE.COM shall not disclose personal information to a third party without the additional agreement of the user concerned, but QQTE.COM may furnish the personal information of a registered user to a third party without their additional agreement for each of the following cases.
1) Offering a user’s personal information, such as name or address, to a national investigative agency in cooperation with an investigation upon written request by the investigative agency in accordance with the purpose of the investigation
2) In the event that there is a special regulation in the laws such as the Credit Information Use and Protection Act and laws on telecommunication
3) Offering a user’s personal information in a form in which a specific individual is not recognizable when necessary for cases such as the preparation of statistics, scientific research, or market research
3. A user may examine and review the personal information they have entered at any time, and the user may correct any errors in the information. Further details will follow the rules in the guidelines on the use.
4. A user may cancel additional agreement on the collection and use of personal information, additional agreement on the use of personal information other than the original purpose of use, and additional agreement on the offering of personal information to a third party by terminating the service use contract at any time. If a user desires to terminate the service use contract, then they may do so through the termination procedures of QQTE.COM.
Article 15 (User Obligations)
1. A user shall not do any of the following while using the service.
1) Illegal use of another user’s ID
2) Copying information obtained from service use without prior approval of QQTE.COM for a purpose other than a user’s use, or providing the information to a third party by publishing or broadcasting it without prior approval of QQTE.COM
3) Defamation of another user or a third party by slandering or discrediting others
4) Circulation of information, a sentence, or an image that violates public order or public morals
5) Acts deemed to be related to anti-national, anti-social, and criminal acts
6) Infringement of other rights such as copyright of another user or a third party
7) Violation of other relevant laws
2. A user shall observe all regulations, the guidelines on the service use, and cautions in this Agreement.
3. The terminal installed by a user will satisfy the standards specified in the Rules on the Technical Standards for Telecommunications Facilities and shall not cause any problem in the service.
Article 16 (ID and Password)
1. A user is liable for all the responsibilities of managing the their ID and password.
2. A user may not share, transfer, or change their ID.
3. A user is liable for all the responsibilities for any fault that arises from an ID given to the user during service use and all instances of illegal use by a third party.
Chapter 5 Copyright and Exemption from Responsibility
Article 17 (Rights to Posting)
The rights to any posting on the service are as follows.
1. Rights to and obligations of any posting belong to the person who uploaded the posting, and QQTE.COM may not use a posting for profit without the agreement of the uploader. However, for non-profit purposes, QQTE.COM may use a posting without the agreement of the uploader and has the right to upload a posting within the service.
2. A user may not use a posting in the service for commercial purposes, such as processing and selling information obtained from service use, without prior consent from the person who uploaded the posting.
Article 18 (Exemption from Responsibility)
QQTE.COM shall bear no liabilities for transactions of goods or financial transactions via the service between users or between a user and a third party, and QQTE.COM shall not be responsible for a user’s expected profit in relation to service use. QQTE.COM shall be exempt from responsibility for any loss to a user caused by selection or use of service data furnished by QQTE.COM.
Article 19 (Settlement of Conflicts)
1. QQTE.COM and members shall exert all necessary efforts to smoothly solve any conflicts arising from the service.
2. Notwithstanding the above paragraph, any lawsuit for any conflict shall be governed by a competent court in the jurisdiction of QQTE.COM.
1. (Date of enforcement) This Agreement shall be enforced from September 1st, 2022.